Friday, April 17, 2009
Not In My Best Mood
Dunno what is wrong with me lately. Feel very depressed and sad for these past 3 days. The guy problem obviously. Locked in my little room everyday. My only talking companion, Merlynn, went out for the whole week. Can't talk to the remaining flatmates because they're all guys. Feels a bit inaccessible around them sometimes. My usual online friends all disappeared this week. I missed them a lot and want to talk with my buddies. Now I'm homesick as well. Took a much longer time for this syndrome to strick me, but now it's here. I cried in my little pillow when I was tidying my room. I miss my mommy. Feel so sad everytime I'm washing my dishes. I felt as if I'm the poor little gloomy soul hovering around my flat everyday... Hope I can recover very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
still the same...
be strong
-BOON
Post a Comment