Monday, April 27, 2009

Goodbye, Assignments?

Life's a bit boring at the moment, with heaps of assignments, 2nd essay submission, online exercises (i hate these lots)...

With no camera to seize the bits and pieces of my life here, I dunno how should I explain my utter boredom of doing assignments. Yet, I'm happy to finish my assignments one by one. It's just a joyful moment to collect your typed, edited, referenced and printed assignments from the library printer. And the realisation you won't see them again when you pop them in the pigeon holes.

I'm sorry if this post bores you. It's not my fault. My major essay was submitted last Friday and just when I thought I could finally blog again... I have to perish the thoughts. This is called UNI-LIFE.

Sometimes I take time off by indulging in the virtual gaming world. Like what happen yesterday. Slept for 2 hours 'coz my mind was too excited to sleep after playing games for 10 hours. Perhaps I should store some alcohol in case of *ahem* the necessities of emergency knockout.

I wonder how would be like in winter break... Would it be a boring time? Nah, I'm gonna buy a board game to play with my cousins and friends :)

No comments: