Sunday, April 5, 2009

Favourite Breakfast

I went to library for 2 hours and came back carrying my super-duper heavy laptop bag.

My 2 flatmates are chit-chatting so I might as well join in the commotion, while eating strawberry yogurt (the dark side of being Malaysian, most of us have OCD in eating).

Simon: You know, what's my favourite breakfast?

Merlynn and me: Dunno...

Simon: Cereal + Spearmint milk.

Merlynn: What?! Sperm and milk? Yew! Why would you have sperm and milk for breakfast?

Simon: Not sperm and milk. Spear-mint milk.

Merlynn: Haha! Don't pretend already... We know you're always hiding something in the morning...


Blah blah blah....

Not this one, but it looks like this...

Soon, the yogurt I'm eating Ski Divine: Wild Strawberries had new label: Sperm Divine: Wild Gametophytes. Lols!

2 comments:

Boon said...

lol...spearmint milk...
and u guys tot sperm + milk...
haha...

yog said...

LOL @ sperm and milk..that must be very hilarious.. btw, Ski yogurt is the one of the best yogurts.. recommended by yogurt.. LOL..