Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reminder

Note To Self:
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SLEEP LATE AGAIN THIS WEEK...

Partying, chit-chatting, watching movies till late night (or should I say early morning?) is really taking a heavy toll on me. Surprise! I'm sick again.

Today's lecture theater was freezingly chillingly cold for no reason. And my buddies were asking "Why are you wearing a windbreaker?". "Err... Coz I heard on the news it's gonna be windy today?"

Duh... What are the 3 main reason you'll be wearing a jacket of any kind? It's either to survive the strong WA hurricane, or impress the hot chick in the room or you are sick. Since WA has not experienced any strong cyclones for the past hundreds or so years and I'm not homosexual, the obvious answer would be C.

Don't ask me why I can chit-chat with my flatmates till 4am on Friday night and Saturday night. Must be b'coz we have more in common, mutual affinity? Good grief, listening music till 3 am on Sunday night? As if I'm studying music major or something. Sheesh...

Ideal bed time this week should be 11p.m. Let's skip 9pm bedtime. It's not possibly plausible. I'm neither a kindergartener nor a senior citizen.

And you, I hate you! You stupid insomniac pathogen... Get of my life once and for all... Why do I always fall prey to you? Sigh...

Good night.

2 comments:

Boon said...

aheh...
[cough]
ahem...

seems like i am oledi one of those senior citizen now...

XD

Crazygtown31 said...

ur bedtime is 9pm? (shocked)