
But never mind, it looks cool, nevertheless, though I’m still figuring the font colour aspects in this blog… Now that it is completed, I can resume typing what’s on my mind habitually.
Today is Monday (duh, obviously) and Monday has always been my favourite day in a week. I was greeted by a surge of chill and grayish atmosphere when I woke up. I like it a lot. I adore gray colour. Dunno why. It makes my day b’coz it’s less sizzling searing I suppose. Was presumed to join the wonders of washing clothes this morning but the weather is not holding up for the whole day. *sigh*
Instead of playing computer games this morning, I managed to catch my favourite series, Seconds From Disaster: Fire on Star and Air Crash Investigation: Out Of Control. Not bad to kick start my Monday morning. Fire on Star enlightens me how improper crew in a ship (in this case the crew are Portuguese and the passengers are mostly Norwegian), faulty material usage (using a flammable varnish on the walls of corridor that releases hydrogen cyanide upon combustion) and inadequate fire training could cause 150+ people meet their sealed fate of annihilation. Out Of Control hints me how a simple wrong maintenance could bring down a Boeing 747, killing 520 people. Safety precautions are there for a reason, yet we seems to neglect the utter significance of them till it’s too late.
Even though I just had my lunch yet I'm still feeling peckish. I’ll fix myself a homemade bread pizza later. Oh ya, I’ve discover the perfect cheese for pizza. Would you believe mozzarella cheese is the answer to your prayers? Cheddar is definitely not for baking. I bought a strong vintage cheddar last month and my feeble attempts of making the perfect pizza (just put the cheese and tomato spread on the bread, silly) went into the neighbourhood weekly garbage collection. It’s ghastly with bits of chunk here and there. Not good.
My good servant tossed my mozzarella cheese powder in plastic ware into trash before I could stop her. So I picked up another mozzarella cheese in Consfood last week that resembles a huge mobile phone. Mozzarella however will melt and gives you the cheesy bites you come across in Pizza Hut or Little Italy.
Wonder what shall I do this afternoon? It doesn’t look like an afternoon at all with all the rolling grimacing gray clouds outside. I’m jaded of playing CS I suppose. Can’t seem to be able to crack one of the levels in the hard missions. Sob… The baddies seem to be able to shoot crazygtown31 down faster than the I can yell Schmidt Scout rifle. Damn it…
1 comment:
why u always play CS deh...omg...
and i agreed that "small mistake cause big consequence!"
Post a Comment