Pizza sitting lazily on the baking tray, waiting to be eaten...
Up close and personal with it. Too bad there's no pineapple cubes...
Used up all my mozarella cheese for good this time. Grating cheese is such a tiresome job... Will copy this recipe when I'm free.
Not very delicious (the dough mixture was a bit off, with too much flour and too little butter), yet still pass. Hehe...
6 comments:
OMG! Its really nice!!! I wanna eat it =P
Too bad my mom don't let me make the pizza base myself T_T She say I will dirty the house...
haha...looks like very delicious eh...erm...
1 piece? please...XP
eddie and ckb, looks can be deceiving. hehe. not very delicious. some portion of the crust is a bit like biscuit. i dunno why @.@
no pizza hut in sdk, ckb?
got pizza hut la...
but i cant find jiaming hut in sandakan la...
too bad...XP
I can find boon hut at Kundasang =P
i wanna EEEEEAAATT.... haha.. wei.. wait till u come back plz bake one for me =)
Post a Comment