Saturday, January 31, 2009

Final Chapter of The Diary of Someone Waiting

30/1

Today you asked me for my identity again. This time in MSN. You confirmed my departure date and wished me luck in my studies. Then it was a bit of an awkward silence. I wished there’s more we could talk about than just your 3-months English course, driving lessons and other general stuffs. I wanted to know you better, not just a regular friend. Haiz…

Wished we could be eternal friends. Wish I could talk to you about my daily life in university. All the happenings and gigs. Perhaps share some “handle your boyfriends tips” with you. Maybe share a drink or two when I come back to this town. Sadly, I’m beginning to find a reason not to come back at the end of the year. I can’t imagine what would it be like if I see you again. Will I be tongue-tied again? To ask you for a photo. Will our conversation be a dead silence again? To show your total ignorance in this seemingly minuscule freindship. I wish I could turn back time and never hurt your feelings all the time. I’m a jerk I know that. I feel so guilty. Yes, that song keeps replaying in my mind all the time. I’m attempting hard to make up for our lost time. I wish I’ll get the chance I want.

Is Gemini a very unpredictable horoscope? If it is, then you are a typical one my dear :) I have something to tell you actually. My presumptions about your horoscope based on our interactions is true. You are a Gemini with wits and brains. A sense of flexibility. Yet at times agitated, nervous, dual personality in all. I have to stop assumping a person's horoscope based on first impressions. It's killing me...

Again, I failed to ask for an opportunity take a photo with you this time. I’m getting helplessly voracious. I wanted more and more opportunity for your company. Yet due to my incurable introversion I failed to do so everytime you come so close to me. I feel that we’re separated in terms of social interaction and spiritual connection ever since we stopped talking in 30/6. You feel oddly detached and so am I. For some unspeakble reason, I can't just drop it like this. Yes I’ll always remember this date. Hope I’ll forget about it soon...

2 comments:

Boon said...

i am getting more and more confuse now...

what happened?

Crazygtown31 said...

something complicated. something i cnt changed. way beyond my manipulation.