I've been wanting to write two posts actually. One of them is some thoughts and the other is about things that happen today.
But I dunno why. I seem to hesitate to type it out. It's not like I'm lazy... I still have a bit of flu. And ever since this flu took over me last week, I feel really uninterested with things around me. Yes, these include blogging. And no, I still like to kill people and monsters in the virtual world.
I haven't start packing yet. This is a nightmare. Only 12 days left. In less than forenight later, I'll be in a completely new environment. Just the thought of it makes me wonder whether I've made the right decision. What if environment science doesn't suits me? What if I ended up jobless? 'Coz most environment science graduates I know ended up jobless. It's a really big gamble that I can't afford to lose. How my new hostel going to be? What am I gonna eat everyday?
Till now, I tad to feel a bit regret for not studying art as I wanted to. Perhaps I shouldn't accept the offer that early, before A-Level. I could have lots of time to think about it. Lots of things that are supposed to be completed, yet undone...
Maybe I'll type it tonight and post tomorrow. Then again, I'm not sure. Gotta go for now. Need to run an errand.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that's very fast....just few more days and off to somewhere far ;)
Lucky CNY is early this year. Or else no Ang Pao before going to Aust =P
haha. i never even thought of the angpau thing. wakaka! thanks for reminding ;)
Post a Comment