Friday, January 23, 2009

Moodless

I feel "moodless" after going out just now. I don't knw why. I'm a bit overwhelmed with emotions, sad emotions but the other part of me seems indifferent. Won't see all of the people I met just now unless some kind of miracle happens I suppose.

Didn't see certain people I wanted to see when I go to school to get my result slip today. Phyllis, Shim Yee, Ah Liau, CKB, Sam, Clive, Charlene, Mei San, Mdm. Emily (lols!), Ms. Joanna, a year 1 student I wanna take photo with and Mr. X... Oh well, I guess there's no chance now. Giving up....

I'm feeling sad b'coz of certain things that happen just now. I won't type what's the commotion but will let you guys know what happen today soon. Only those related people I will let them know. Wakaka! Secrets... I feel sad when...

But for now, good night. Probably will write a post on Friday night (reminds me of a song). Nitez.

3 comments:

Pheobe said...

hmm... anyway, i had a great time with u yesterday =)

well.. bout Mr X.. perhaps after looking for him for some time.. you would wanna let it go.. i thought it would make u feel more comfortable after doing it.. take care ya.

Crazygtown31 said...

haha. but honestly, feel sad when u drove ur car away last night. i was like, "Pheobe!!! Don't leave me!!! I'll promise to be good..." wakaka!

yes, i think u r right. still hope to be frens with him rite. thanks again ;)

Eddie said...

Wuahaha...Who is that Mr.X? The 14 year old genius in S1B? LOLZ