Sunday, January 18, 2009

Need A Rest

So long didn't update my blog 'coz I was too busy being sick since yesterday. Why does a strong and healthy girl like me would fall sick? Simple pimple. There would only two factors that can contribute to this: heat stroke or stress. Since I'm officially school-less for two months, the obvious answer would be HEAT STROKE. As how I fell into this condition, I'm lazy to clarify now. Maybe would do it when I feel better.

Great, now the only exciting gigs that happen in my life for these two days are medicines and porridge...

If I remembered to bring an umbrella when I go out, I won't be sun-baked like a salted fish and succumb to heat stroke.

If I wasn't stubborn to walk in the rain to buy games the other day, I wouldn't be chilled like an igloo and caught a flu.

If I eat fruits and veges like mom said everyday, I would have a better immune system.

If I exercise more, my T-cells and B-cells would be invincible to these pathetic pathogens and menacing microorganisms.

If I practise music everyday, I wouldn't be so stuck when trying to do sight reading the last minute.

If I washed my clothes the other day, I could be packing my luggage now.

If I packed my luggage earlier, I wouldn't be so dead-worried bout it now.

If I didn't play computer games for 6 hours and watched TV till 2 a.m. everyday, my brain won't be so restless.

If my brain was more passive and lazy, insomnia would be out of business in my daily life.

If I didn't drink tea that contains caffeine everyday, I would be sleeping like a pig every night.

If I didn't have insomnia every night, my biological clock won't be topsy turny.

If my biological clock was not upside down, I won't get sick so easily.

If I didn't get sick today, I could have do other exciting things.

Time to get some well-needed rest. Ciao.

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Are you leaving soon? When?

Crazygtown31 said...

feb 3

Boon said...

so nice...i hope i can leave asap too...