But I'm ignoring the BIG DAY and skipping school!!!
Why?!!
'Coz I have graduated from IS. Goodbye^^ Wakaka!!!
No last minute rush to find where on earth I put my school socks last year. No teacher's lecture on every first day on every school reopen day (this happens every year). No more canteen food! Haha! Kinda funny to see my sis hunting for shoes and uniform the night before... Life's good...
Ok, cut the crap. What exactly I did today? Well, today is kinda a special day. Why (again)?! My dear friend, Fun Yau, is gonna leave Pheobe and me for National Service... Bummer... So today is kinda a farewell day for her I suppose.
Early in the morning (well around 9 a.m. to be exact), three idiots showed up at school, wondering whether anyone would buy their books. It's good to see them again. So we chit-chat a bit with Tee Hong Tat. As it happens, they are just sitting in the canteen to wait money drop from the sky, literally, 'coz during recess lots of people swarm them for the goods... I sold all my three books for RM 160 in 15 minutes. Haha!
P.S. Wondering what's in the plastic bag? Shhh.... The money machine is trying to sell her IS uniform.
Went to get a few signatures before finally getting another RM 100 (caution money). Lols!
Pheobe drove us to Karamunsing where we sit and chit-chat again in the food court. Wondering what to order 'coz Pheobe's favourite western food stall was closed for the day.
Shop for a while. More like, they managed to coax me into wearing a really short black skirt in a boutique shop. Oh man... Too bad I didn't take a photo of it... Didn't managed to buy a new PC game to enjoy during the holidays.
Soon we got bored of shopping and was feeling drowsy, so might as well go home. Trust me, Karamunsing is not a place to shop. The place is literally flooded with electrical appliances.
She was supposed to drive me to QEH, but it's only 2 p.m. Another 3 hours of waiting. No way!!!
In the end, we decided to went to Pheobe's house. Pheobe showed me around her house which was like a resort. Haha! And Fun Yau and me went cycling to the Tanjung Aru Beach after they had fun eating mandarin oranges and met *ahem* "Jesus". Lols!
We went to Esso before cycling down to the beach 'coz Fun Yau's bicycle was kinda flat. So while she was busy pumping the tyre with some fresh air, I was gonna take a photo of her but a car nearly ran my bike down. The tyre went out of shape before the lousy driver finally realise what he did. He moved his car forward. sparring the bike from the ultimate fate of total annihilation.
Honestly I was a bit blurred 'coz I'm so used to playing computer till when I go out, I'm starting to see stars and moon around. This is bad 'coz I didn't realise I was nearly ran over if I didn't put the bike in the way, blocking the car from hitting me directly.
Ok, so we cycled, cycled to the beach. Hate it when there's a junction 'coz we had to stop pedalling and wheeled our bikes.
Finally we arrived after like 15 minutes of cycling!!! Meanwhile Pheobe, the evil pianist, was busy practising her piano. Haha!
Went to order some drinks and satay.
Eat and drink while chit-chat again. Lols!
Went to buy maize for Pheobe. Before leaving, we took some more photos...
How do we know which is Pheobe's house? Easy. When you're near her house, you can hear the piano melody welcoming your eardrums.
Pheobe proceed to drive us back after that. It's gettin' late. Still we chit-chat while driving. Haha! I sure had fun. Wonder if they did? Gonna miss you both, Fun Yau and Pheobe. Sure a nice way to spend a school reopen day. Err, I meant skipping it of course^^
6 comments:
lol i like this post very much.. very entertaining!! haha..
lol.. the driver's fault to bang u.. i guess he's more blur than you are. =P
last but not least, im gonna miss you too.. T.T
come again eh some other day.. i try to find a few more bikes. or if not we'll just set off fun yao and let her fun freely. =P
opps, error found.
i mean run freely, not fun.
haha glad u like it :)
but it's my fault to be so blur oso. i was gonna take a photo of the gas tank before he bumped into the bike.
i'll miss u too T.T
ya sure. will drop by again next time. u cn teach me play piano. haha!
honestly, we cn hear u play ur piano outsidde in the junction yesterday. hehe
So much fun...after collecting $$$ =P
junction?? man that's FAR!!! *shy*
haha! dun b, pheobe...
Post a Comment