All happened in one day. Zzz...
1. Went to my first lecture: Chemistry Principles today in ECL 1. I was a bit late and once I stepped into the lecture theater, without looking behind me, used my backhand to close the door behind me, a courtesy of basketball player. My right hand punched hard into a lady’s tummy whom the owner of it was walking very close behind me. Real hard that my hand was rebounded back instantly, like in a elastic collision. I was so surprised and glanced back at the unfortunate lady and uh-oh... stood beside her was her stout bf. He was staring at me in disbelievement as I apologized profusely to her for my unintentional tummy-punching action. Thank god he didn't punch me back! Lols!
2. After 2 lectures, proceed to eat in refectory. My meal was AUD 8.50 but I gave her AUD 5 and was actually waiting for my change! The cashier was looking at me, asking “Why did you give me 5 dollars?” Oops! I thought it was a 10! No wonder she didnt give me any change! Geez, I’m still very confused with the AUD 5 and AUD 10 notes. Must memorize: $5 = purple, $10 = blue… Lols! I paid up the adequate amount quickly with a queue of open-mouthed, jaw-dropped, eyes-bulging people stood behind me, overlooking the entire awkward drama… Zzz…
3. I walked back to my SV (student village) and saw whom I believed was my flatmate, Simon. I remembered his bright blue shirt and blue shorts he wore this morning. I was gonna scream Hello to him but then I stopped. Why is Simon’s facial expression weird? Why he looks so angry? Then I stared at his brown hair. That’s not the blonde hair Simon I know! Yikes! Thank god I didn’t scream Hello to him…
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment