It's like an idiosyncratic kiwifruit that you don't typically stumble upon, at least for me. My group members talked and breathed their boyfriends most of the time when we're doing the coastal transect project. They kept peering at their handphone for text messages. I was like... what is going on? Is the whole world succumbing to a dating tsunami?
Although I'm not in a relationship anyhow, what baffles me is some of my friends love to bring out their love problems and talked to me over it. As if they're querying for opinions and suggestions from a Love Guru. Everytime it sounds like this, "I hate this guy! He didn't call me yesterday when we were supposed to go for a movie date. I txt-ed him before I left and obviously he had to pick me up at my house..." or "Jiaming, I'm so thru with this guy. Obviously he doesn't like him, so I'm gonna dump him before he dump me... bla bla bla..." In my mind, "What the hell, mate? Are you highlighting the fact that I'm available?"
Yet, I love to give these silly random advices without even knowing what sort of crap I'm telling my friends. I just tell them to be patient and maybe this guy has something occupying him and things will work out eventually. Love must be about sharing and giving, you can't just take without nurturing it and things like that straight from TV. In short, I do help them to analyse situations and hey presto! It works like a magic charm and the next day, they would come happily and announce that the relationship going to a downfall was a false alarm... Zzz...
Sigh... My dear handsome prince with a nice shining armour, when will you come to me? I'm so vulnerable everytime I see you around, feel weak in the knees and tumbling over is not an option. Yet, I can't figure out what's on your mind. You're such a mystery that hints an immense package of goods and chattels behind if I comprehend the ways to unravel this surprise box. It's like a strong dose of morphine addiction overpowering me all the time. You're the only available antitode to revive me. Please don't leave me here 'coz I'm in too deep...
No comments:
Post a Comment