Lols! This title resembles a little bit too... Fun Yau... Sure miss that girl a lot...
I'm so wound up after 3 hours of lectures and 3 hours of Bio lab today... So tired... At least got 8.5 out of 10 for my last Bio prac. Yeah! Sort of a relieve after a long day. Tomorrow will have 7 hours of lectures... Sigh...
Want to take a nap now, but just had dinner so cnt... Besides I have 1 big bio lab report to complete and 1 major essay due next Monday... Get this, I haven't type a single word out of the 2000 words essay... SURPRISE! zzz...
Yogurt, can u teach me how to reference text? I need to work on the chicago style one for my essays and reports. help!!!
That's all. Bb.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg...
u are now like living a very dull life eh...
be strong man!!!
not dull... just fulled with essays which i hate coz hev to make reference. it's pathetic...
Post a Comment