Sunday, March 1, 2009

Drive by, Miami Style

Hey guys, you know what I miss the most in Perth? It's actually good TV and to be specific CSI Miami. A few of my close friends will know I have this odd behaviour every Wednesday. I would ask them "do you know what's going on tonight?" They would give a flattered answer "CSI Miami..."

Hey, I can't help liking this series. It's such a fantasy worth while to catch it all the time. And you know what happen in Thursday? I was talking on the phone with my friend and my flatmate switched TV channel to channel 9. A familiar figure emerged and the next second I was screaming "OH MY GOD!!! CSI MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!" down the phone and my friend thought I was a gone case. Lols!

Maybe some of you would say, " Horaitio Caine is such a bad actor. He never do lab works (he did in Ambush and All In back in season 6) ... yadda yadda yadda" Whatever. I would have to admit his one liner just before the credits rolles is really corny and leave you liking more and more of his lines if you're CSI Miami fan. In the start of the shows, Frank/Alexx would usually inform Horaitio of their findings and H would flash out his sunglass and punch in a corny one liner before walks away just before the credits, despite people's retortion. Haha!

So here we go.


Too bad the romance between Eric and Natalia didn't work out. They have such a fun chemistry when together. Always smiling and flirting.


Haha! Poor Ryan. The two love birds totally ignore him.

Newest Toy



And Calleigh means all business all the time... And she's such a great actress!!!

This one is Sweet Pea



All in all it's a good show worth watching.

3 comments:

Boon said...

totally speechless...

anyways...i am still a fans of nip/tuck...XD

Eddie said...

I am Speechless too =P

Crazygtown31 said...

lols! wat kind of comment r these?