Monday, March 16, 2009

PITA

My luxurious internet facility was cut off when I was in Jarrahdale camp (gonna talk about it in the following posts, not now) during weekends 'coz I was too lazy to recharge it...

Anyway, it's a good thing it was cut off anyway, I was gonna change to a much cheaper $ 33 plan. $40 is too much. I only used 2-3 GB out of the 16 GB free cap (dunno what is dat).

So this morning, I went to the Residential Administration to buy a $33 recharge internet prepaid card. From outside the glass automatic door, I saw that there's no queue. RA is always such a nightmare. There's only 1 attendent and a long queue, especially if you have something important to do.

Oh great, it's that idiotic Japanese attendent again... I'm so pissed with this woman! Me and my S'porean flatmate decided that she favours non-Asians despite of gazillion Asian fragments of DNA molecules in her blood based on the utterly different treatment she has for these 2 categories. Why do I have to see her everytime I go to RA? Damn it!

So I went in and I was told her my intentions and she didnt even look up at me! Her eyes were peeled on the computer screen. What the heck man? Halfway through my merchandise request, she put a STOP hand sign in my face and didn't say anything apologetic except carrying on typing on her lousy computer. OK, I shall wait while you're thru with your typing and all.

Then, a Western big guy walked in the counter (probably a staff). She quickly transformed into a smiling vixen and entertained him. I was like.. What the hell is wrong with you bitch? Why you have to be so sweet and sugary to him but not me? It's not like there's a high probability he has a mad crush on a lousy bitch like you anyways. I hate when come across racists like her!!!

After entertaining him, she continued typing for like 10 seconds before entertaining me. I was really fuming hot by this time!!!

Jiaming: Hey, can I get a $33 internet prepaid card, please?

Racist: (didn't apologize for get me into a long waiting for no reason) What's your flat and room number?

Jiaming: Flat 10, Room 6.

Racist: What's your name?

Jiaming: Ooi.

Racist: Huh? What's your flat number?

Jiaming: (didn't you JUST asked me for my name just now? you wanna make look like an idiot?) Flat 10, Room 6.

Racist: What's your name?

Jiaming: (motherfucker, if you had been paying attention, I told you just now) Ooi

Racist: (ignored me) You're Jiaming rite?

(handed in the $100 to her and the moment she saw the $100 note, she exclaimed loudly)

Racist: WHAT?! I don't have any more notes!!! You don't have any other notes? I don't want that!

Jiaming: I didn't went to the ATM during weekends. This is the remaining note I have on me.

Racist: (partially ignoring me and talking to herself) I don't have anymore notes.

Jiaming: (This is a big RA. Surely there's some $50 or $20 notes lying around, right? The company can't be broke, ya? It's common knowledge international students will show this kind of big notes all the time. You're just too lazy to make a moves since I'm an Asian. Purposely create trouble for me. You know you can possibly trade 2 of your $50 notes in your purse for my $100 for the time being. I only have this $100 note left and there you are, wishing that I could zap this $100 into $33 with a magic wand. I would if I have one, you know. Save the trouble of prolonging the uproar of looking at your revolting face. I bet if I'm a pretty hot Dutch chick, you're gonna spring out of your office chair and get on action pronto.)

Racist: (look at me, hoping I will take the trouble to go back and look for some coins in my room)

Jiaming: (stood firmly on my ground, no intention of moving a muscle for her and gave her one of my killer I'm-So-Gonna-Slap-You-If-You-Still-Don't-Do-Something-About-It-Soon cold stare)

Racist: (got the I Mean Business message from me and desperate for a miracle)

Miracle was a Black guy that came in the office, who provided her the 2 $50 notes she needed. I think she get the picture that I'm gonna slam on her table for toying with me like that for 3 minutes. I was there to buy a card that could only cost 1 minute and she have to generate some kind of nonsense to hold me for more than 3 minutes. My killer stare always comes in handy when confronting bullies like her.

The evil lady created a lot of trouble for me and gave me a $50 note and 5 $2 coins and 7 $1 coins heavy change. I was so pissed with her that I feel like throwing all the coins, one by one, into her bitch face. It is impossible not to have any other note in the cash register except all the heavy coins. Hello, international students don't always show up with the small notes you like.

Racist: (hope that I would leave now so she can entertain the Hispanic girl queueing behind me)

Jiaming: Thanks! Have a nice day.

Told the whole incident to my S'porean flatmate and she agreed that non-Asians always get the cold shoulder treatment from this chick. The Japanese blockhead is obviously an Aust-ians (Australian Asians). They don't like Asians for some appearant reasons: they don't want to reminded of their ancestrial origins.

I'm telling you I had enough of this woman! Gonna file a complaint against her racist treatment if she continued to be such a PITA.

Pain In The Ass (PITA). Dat's my post title for you honey, for your lousy professional service and all.

7 comments:

Eddie said...

WTH~!!! That bitch!!! She is a Japanese? What a loser...I do hope that she is very ugly until no Ang Moh wanna marry her until she sleeps in the grave. She deserve to die early...Accidentally falling down in the stairs is good for her ;)

yog said...

Bitch! i love bitches lol. can i visit you? and the bitch as well, gonna see how bitchy she could be :) i'm serious when can i, or we pay you a visit? :p

Crazygtown31 said...

No! That would be evil!She just have to be taught a lesson. Dat's all. Cursing someone to die young is bad, Eddie. But with the high heel she wore, I'm not sure about the falling off stairs part though.

She's looks a bit hot for a Japanese lady, but seriously there's tad tiny wrinkle on her face. And she put on heaps on make-up. Overboard with her make-up.

Just hope that some Asians will tear down her fake mask or file a complaint against this racist one day. Cross my heart that it's this semester. Dun wan to see her around next semester. That woman is a bad thing to a beautiful country like australia.

Crazygtown31 said...

yog> ha! you want to see her. Wait till next month when I have to buy another prepaid card. Ya, you guys can come. But you know hw to come here? I'm free to entertain you guys this week. 'Coz it's study break.

yog said...

i heard you guys have study break every 3 weeks is that true? anyway, sure i've been there like..once. lol. but the place your staying.. not really.. you'll have to tell me haha hell yea! we'll have it all planned.. will tell you when :)

Crazygtown31 said...

nope! we have a study break every 4 week, what about u guys? but i kinda have a tight schedule every week. dun have any free days at all, so i dunno... well of coz u cnt simply wander around the student village, some freaked out student residents might call the security and get u in trouble. i dun like the sound of u guys have everything all well planned... sounds a bit scary and weary to me...

i hope it's not on start of April till mid of April, coz i have lots of assignments n essays nid to be handed in.

yog said...

LOL.. "does all well planned" really sound that scary? haha 20 of us are gonna visit you with beers and fruit baskets.. ....... ignore me. haha alright we'll see how.. won't scare you don't worry ;)