I Need Your Love
All I need is you and I can triumph any kind of challenge,
your love is what the only thing I need to defeat my inner self.
Coincidence would be rare,
if things between us slipped only by a few centimeters,
or fractions of second.
Something unique in your voice,
I long to hear more of it.
The stunningly carefree voice,
that makes me forget who I am,
and impairs my usual flawless discernment,
helplessly spellbound in deep conversations.
The most beautiful flower in a remote location of one's soul,
always figures a way to bloom,
at the very end,
when least expected.
Prickly yet irresistible,
one can’t help but be tempted to pluck.
Your love is my only insomnia remedy,
the sole counterattack against turmoil around us,
makes me strive in the darkest and farthest trail;
I ravenously crave for more like a drug addict.
Until the end of time,
read between the lines,
my heart has been kidnapped by you.
by crazygtown31 20/3/09 10.27 AM
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment