The drive in dirt road. I was car pooling with 2 camp buddies. Bumpy ride...
The scenary: a well protected private property. A very nice place to camp! Too bad didn't have a camera, otherwise could snap a photo of my first tent... Sigh... I built it with a friend you know...
We went on a scavenger hunt around the area in afternoon. Played water balloon volleyball and prum and mould the orchard at there in the evening. Saw a almond tree for the first time, so is apple tree and pear tree. BBQ at night and I was on dinner duty.
At night, it's karaoke and party time!They brought out a dispenser containing punch. Everyone made a wild grab for it. I thought it was a fruit punch and proceed to get myself some. A few sips, oh man! It's alcohol. It was a complicated mixture of Vodka, apple juice, Coke, soda water, beer, and god knows what...
To make matters worse, we had to drink 3 rounds as a group to win a competition. Taking the advantage of darkness, I emptied all the 3 cups of "punch" to the native plants. The poor plants must be still drunk now...
Sorry, I was too busy dancing with my friends...OK, technically I dunno how to dance. I just stood there and wiggled my toes around with a can of Coke in my hand...
Why? 'Coz I was sitting on a chair waiting for alcohol effect to wear out and a girl sort of grab me in the hand and exclamied, "Hey!!! Let's dance!!!". She flashed out her torch light and swirled it around like we're in a mountain disco... Everyone joined in the fun and sang the chorus together. An Aussie even gave me a bottle of cold beer. The people here are very cute in a different way.
Went star gazing with some campmates at 1 am. It was so beautiful. The feeling of lying on top of tufts of grass and looking up to the black empty space in the sky. Only silver glitters filled the atmosphere. It's just too complicated to put in exact words. Just a very, very complicated feeling. Maybe a second post will clarify this... Hope you guys can do it sometime... Star gazing, just awesome... I wished there's a photo lying around somewhere...
That's all! Have fun :)

Conclusion meeting. My team: Blue Team won! Yeah! I always win a camp competition... Haha, so much for being modest...
2 comments:
I LOVE THE LAKE!!! Something that one will never see in Malaysia ;(
=.=
malaysia also haf this kind of lake lar...
u havent saw it doesnt mean it doesnt exist...
Post a Comment