Should I be full of anticipation of it? What activites should I participate during these 3 days? Playing games? Zip! Far Cry 2 game was completed last week. The only game I've yet to complete is the hard and expert levels of Condition Zero. No more new games to play. Zzz...
Going out? Bad idea. Next week forecast is sunny with maximum temperature of 31 degree Celsius and a minimum of 16 degree Celsius. Like Eddie, I can't stand under the sun for too long or I will have sunstroke and dizziness. Hate the stupid sun!!! Autumn doesn't come till about mid or end of this month. Zzz...
I should catch up with lots of readings and 2 major essay drafting. Maybe I should generate a homework list here, so next time I visit my blog I would be in such a shock that will spin me into instant assignment completing.
List of things to do:
1. Draft my Env Sci essay, which includes looking into journals and finding references. I need to read like 50 journals to get 5 useful ones, according to my tutor.
2. Draft my Life and the Universe essay for next Wed.
3. Complete my reading log, due on next Friday.
Note: I've read half of it. The rest will have to wait for study break.
8. Finish my weekly Life and the Universe assignments due next Wed... 25++ pages...
9. Read my chem textbook.
Note: Too much to digest. will read it on study break...
12. Pre-read my next week's env bio lab manual due next Tuesday.
A sudden urge to play with my webcam. I still can't figure how this thing actually works. Haiz... it calls to be a computer noob...
So much things to do... Tired... Might as well get started... Zzz...
3 comments:
So many things to do???
0.o good luck with all those....
yeah, eddie... stressed!!! like u in a lvl. we're on the same boat.
yog, nid it. thanks!
Post a Comment