Fremantle aka Famous Vibrant Port in WA.
Cicerello's Seafood Restaurant on the water at Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, is the best known and best loved fish and chip shop in Australia, some say the world. Definitely worth visiting.

A frozen bronze fisherman statue and me. I reckon the salty seawater made him turn rusty green. Poor fellow...
Haiz...Forgot to bring my hat and appply sunblock. It's very sunny that day.
Forgot what is this. I think this is the North Port. Or is it the South Port? Never mind...
Stupid fat bird staring at you, as if you ate the last fat worm on Fremantle. Shoo, you big fat galoot!
Me and my sis. Hate the fact that she's taller than me...
This scene reminds me of something I've lost...
7 comments:
the cloth ur sista wearin....i hav 1 too...
its "zhon xue sheng" limited edition cloth...(is it limited edition?)
yeah, ckb, it is. i m so surprised dat she won the competition 'coz it's the first time she enter any competition of dat sort. she was like telling me, "hey look! i won the special prize!" my eyes were bulged totally 'coz i never won anything in those guess what is dis? competition.
her luck must be good, dat's why she is a assasin in maple story. hehe
hey i didnt know that u have a sis~~ xDD
do i look like a spoilt only child in the family? the answer is no obviously...
SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like all the pictures!!!
RRRREEAAALLLYYYY????? TTHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment