Something triggered my memories of the good times I had when learning guitar when I'm typing my essay.... Then a flow of unspeakable emotions went through my mind... I haven't been practising much recently and all my wonderful finger functions for this specific task is beginning to shut down... Sad...
I wish I would disciplined myself a bit more and perhaps allocate a 4-hours guitar bonding time... I know I'm busy but that's not a valid excuse. I have to reschedule some of my mental weekly timetable in grey matter. Perhaps I should spend less cyber activity with my Dell laptop, i.e. Facebook and Games. They seem to be meaningless and pathetic leisure past times now...
Nevertheless, I picked up my beloved musical instrument when I was supposed to be doing my work and started to strum some of the last tunes I learned before travel to Perth. Priceless resonance of deep and calm guitar melody ringing through my eardrums as I plucked the yellow chrome brass metallic and soft nylon strings one by one, to rediscover its hypnotising magic. It drew back reminiscence of the times I struggle to read the notes on the manuscript. The times when my fingers skin started its gypsy spell by peeling off after playing too frequent...
E-A-D-G-B-E... They sound so different when you ignore them for quite sometime... And I still can't play Study in A Minor!!!!! My favourite song of all time!!!!! OK, April's mission is to master this song!!!!!
Strumming my pain with his finger,
singing my life with his words,
killing me softly with his song,
killing me softly ... with his song,
telling my whole life with his words,
killing me softly... with his song.
I love this song lots! Dunno why... Retro song sounds very nice to me...
P.S. I must learn Study to A Minor by next month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment