Glad to hang out with you and others yesterday.
Glad to sit in your sweet car for the first time.
Funny it was to watch you drive with the corner of my eyes.
The way you fuddle with the gearbox. So cute!
Glad all the group talks dissolved all the annoyance I had in the arvo. Thought we're going to a fun fair, instead we went somewhere that is not fun fair, although the place sounds like one. Haha!
Too bad you went shopping on your own.
Secretly kinda wish you stayed with us, with me.
But we all had dinner together which was kinda cool.
Glad to found out more about you and others during dinner.
The real you.
And few of us went to the pool at freezing temperature at 9.
It was kinda fun to watch you swim around in the freezing waters.
Wish I had bought a swim suit back then.
You remarked the pool water was full of chlorine and was rubbing your eyes like a teddy bear. Adorable.
When you pulled my ankle and Kit's, I thought you're gonna drag us into the pool, coz I made a silly remark to make runaway with your towel and room keys. Lols!
Glad to spend a day out with you :)
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aha! gotcha! your spotted going out with "you"! lol mind introduce "you" to me? sounding so cryptic here loll..
lols! yeah i do mind, so i m not telling.
9 degree??? GG~~~But I wanna try it =P
not 9 degrees! 9 p.m. but the water was really cold. my fren was shivering like a popsicle after the swim. berrr!
Post a Comment