Thursday, February 5, 2009

7 Hours in Brunei

The day before i was stucked in Brunei International Airport. For 7 hours man... 7 pm to 2 am. The airport is lousy or what. Restaurant closed at 8.30 p.m. Duty free shops closed at 8 p.m. So I'm pretty much sitting on the sofa for 5 hours? haha. boring... didn't sleep coz dat would be even more boring. haha...

Is it me or do I have emotion deficiency syndrome or what. I m so emotionless that I dun even feel sad for leaving this country. Maybe I've had enough at here?

Mom and Dad in departure gate.
Coffee Bean in Brunei airport. Closed at 9 p.m. ZZZ...

It's only 10.50 p.m. Boarding time is 1.35 a.m.

See? Not a single soul can be seen.
OK it's a lie. All the passengers laid down on the sofa and sleep soundly, covered with cosy blankets...

Believe me, dun get excited when you see all these. Brunei airport is not the ideal place to spend 7 hours at... The cafe only provides instant noodle in a bowl, some drinks like a bottle of Lipton Lemon Tea that costs brunei dollar 4 (RM10), some peanuts...
In other words, it's a very, very, very boringsome place to be.

9 comments:

Pheobe said...

wow.. so there you are.. have you arrived aussie yet??
btw did u receive my sms?

Pheobe said...

ohya. its in your previous comment. you HAD arrived aussie. lol. nice to know that u arrived safely there

Crazygtown31 said...

oh my dear pheobe, miss u so much! haha.

i didnt receive ur msg coz i onli switch on my phone in brunei. to my horror, the word DIGI on my handphone screen is gone. haiz... i'll let u knw my phone soon. maybe in facebook?

Boon said...

dont just let pheo know ba...
let boon know oso...
=.=

Crazygtown31 said...

haha. ckb jealous? ok, i'll let u knw too. my vodafone phone number is 10 digit @.@ so hard to memorize...

Eddie said...

Aiyo...Don't forget me also ba =P Its true tho...Vodafone's 10 digit number is hard to memorize. Until now I still did not manage to memorize my vodafone's number. I only know it starts with 2 LOL.

Same here ;) I won't fell sad leaving here. Might feel more excited or happier what haha

yog said...

so true..brunei airport is even worse than KKIA..haha hey so let me know your vodafone number k..or send your number to mine 0413467951..see you there ;)

Crazygtown31 said...

yog>> aha! well i learnt it the hardway. it's such a boriing place to be, especially at nite. the most probable exciting thing to do is to smell the scented soap in the wash room every one hour (yeah i did just dat coz i have tummy problem).

mine is 0405831153. when r u comiing?

Anonymous said...

eee... cannot tahan the brunei airport.. lousy to the max... no shops one.. all close as if nobody goes there at midnite...