Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Pretenders

Dear people who live in a small island of insincerity,

I can't put down in exact words how I'm constantly annoyed by all of you. You're all an impossible lot. Always posing those sweet smiles and friendly aptitude to me. I seriously doubt if that's the real you. In fact, if there is one...

What started out as a casual hangout is revolving into something grimmer and darker themes soon set into play. I'm honestly annoyed by all these relentless bugging and invitations to some events. Events that I'm not dying to associate and tangle myself in. The more you push me, the more I detest fake pretenders. Don't try to tell me you're not gonna make me one of your religious fanatic members in the end. I can see it through at the beginning.

You think I'm dumb? Just b'coz you wanna make your numbers multiply like binary fission in maths doesn't mean you have to befriend with newbies like me to accomplish your mission.


Can our friendship just grow normally without some induced rapid-growth drugs into the system? Does every conservation we have needs to end in some kind of invitation to your church events? I respect your religion if you respect my decision to remain as an athiest. The way you're putting it is seriously freaking me out and driving me nuts! And it's making me to conduct a solemn reevaluation on our friendship status. I might push you away and keep you at bay in my future life.
I want to be your friend, but please leave the invitations out of talk.

4 comments:

Boon said...

i am clueless again...
who are those fellas u talking about in this post?

tell me...XP

Crazygtown31 said...

nvm ckb. dun wanna tell u who r they coz it's bad to talk bad behind them. juz expressing my annoyance in my blog to relieve some of the annoyance.

Pheobe said...

well dear jiaming, i heard this from hui yao. she told me about it.
if they keep forcing you for going, just simply smile at them, and say no thanks im not interested, and let them know where you stand, show that u're serious for what u're saying.

i've been in ur senario before, i remember they used foods to tempt my brother, gifts to tempt me during our younger days. haha.

Crazygtown31 said...

not dat they r wrong. just dat i find them very annoying even though it's obvious i m uninterested with their activities. i just wan to be frens with them, dat's all. no religion thing shud ever come between them, to me.