Sunday, February 22, 2009

Odd Feeling

I wondering what is wrong with me lately. Everytime you are around me seem to draw my immense attention. Your sudden presence seems to make my heart skip a beat. Make me drop whatever I m holding. When you are at the door, I seem to be able to sense your presence in here. I can't take my eyes off you. Am I...? Is it possible?

Last night I was walking to RA and there you were, on the phone. To be honest, I spotted your brown boots first, instead of you. The boots that you walk around in with great confident strides. Yet you seem to be so inaccesible all the time. So close yet seem so far away, out of reach. And after talking with you, I can't help but keep replaying the entire conversation over and over again for many times till I had insomnia. Till 3 am. Your dashing smile is like a superheated strong caramel, melting my helpless heart away. I'm in too deep I think... Do you have the same unique feeling for me as I have for you?

What are you doing at this moment I am wondering. Have you had your dinner? Or are you cramming your books? Do you have a girl? Will I see you tomorrow? Hoping so :)

10 comments:

Eddie said...

Wuarrr....Now what is this about? LOL

dutfutmekmekchan said...

wish u all the best on whoever u r up to~~ hahahahaha!! JIAYOU!! =]

Boon said...

lol...

Crazygtown31 said...

lols! eddie, u knw wat i meant :)

cfsam said...

reading your entries is like reading a story book =) all the best ey!

Eddie said...

Hmmm...another guy? or him? LOL

Crazygtown31 said...

a story book? i'll take dat as a compliment, sammy :)

it's another guy and HIM is history, eddie. Lols!

Pheobe said...

hmm now jiaming.. TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! =)

Eddie said...

Tell me!!! Post his picture!!! I wanna know!!! Long time did not 38 since Avan's case =P

Crazygtown31 said...

pheobe & eddie< dream on! post his pic? haha! I'm not telling. there's sumthing i wanna keep to myself :)