Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Unpacked

9/2/09

Finally sort out some of my stuffs and went grocery shopping after like what 5 days?
The groceries:

Potatoes, asparagus (yeah I love you, haha.), carrot (what am I gonna do with you, you orange freak?!), green and red lettuce, capsicum and of course cauliflower, my fav vege. I’m supposed to finish all these in a week’s time… Oh yeah, I bought some grapes for the sake of regaining some antioxidants. Very important. I look like a worn out old lady after all the unpacking. Unpacking can be quite stressful… lols!
My collections of sauces, cereals (man hate it!), canned food, biscuits, plates, cutleries, silverware, you named it… the lists just goes on and on… I could feed every house mate in the house for 3 straight days. Note the ignorant pack of potato chips sitting on top of the plates.
Let’s call these the Frozen Zombies. Why? Well, it’s going into the freezing fridge heaven after the photo sessions. And zombie, well coz there’s not moving at all… How could I possibly finish a big bottle of orange juice in 3 days? Next shopping trip is like… Saturday?
OK, this is really shocking… I can’t remembered how many packets of instant noodle I shoved into the shopping basket while daydreaming bout making a sushi on my campus stay some time. Guess I wasn’t paying attention. There’s like 20 packets of instant noodle in the drawer! Sushi set, vermicelli noodles, instant porridge ( I know I’ll get sick some time before exam bacon of all the stress…) udons…

I didn’t wanna buy a whole crate of it because of the following reasons:
1. I wanna try all the flavours before buying the ones I like.
2. A whole crate of the same flavour could wear you out before you can even say “Maggi”…
3. It’s a unhealthy staple food. Study table.A small overview of my room (hard to take a pic of the whole room)
And lastly my bed, laptop bag and a really adorable hat I bought recently...

3 comments:

Eddie said...

>.< You just made me envy you T_T

Now I wanna go there soooooo badly!!!! haha

Boon said...

not only eddie...even me envy you now...

RICH GIRL EH U!!!

Crazygtown31 said...

lols! no la, still have to do lots of part time in the future... otherwise dad will be overwork... rich ppl go to uk n study.

eddie? u sure u wanna come? the summer here is crazyily hot.