Friday, February 6, 2009

A Post Dedicated to Two Angels: Fun Yau & Ms. Koo

Yes, yes this post is dedicated to you two, my darling angels. Wish there’s more time we could be together and get to know you girls in more depth. The times we loiter together. The times I copied both of your maths and chemistry homework. The times when you two pretend to be annoyed when I started to act cute when normal lessons become dull and boring.


The times when you volunteer to teach me maths after school, Fun Yau. I got an A b’coz of that, do you know about it? The long, long letter you wrote for me. The times I pester and bug you till you let me copy your maths past year, Ms. Koo. The times we would chat-chat till Mr. Bumble Bee whiz by. The times you tell me you silly lame jokes. The times you pretend to be the inconspicuous wind-pollinated plant. The times you two become my illegal psychologists. Haha!






* thanks pheobe for this last one :) miss u girl :)

Sadly, dwindling time has become our limiting factor. Yet, I should be thankful that you two made my 19-years-old life a thrilling one. Dunno how your spiritual feelings towards this friendship. Or how much it means to you. Guess I'll never know it... For me, it's irreplaceable and a memorable one. Words can’t never accurately illustrate how I felt towards you two. Remember how we met and don’t ever forget it…

5 comments:

Boon said...

its sad when frens are seperated...

T-T

Crazygtown31 said...

ckb>> yes it is. sob...

Crazygtown31 said...

mr lonely>> dat's nice but i m sorry i cnt do dat. i never follow any blogs, even my frens'.

and for the record, u better check ur side of story before making a cock and bull story next time. do u think i cnt check who is my follower? i dun like liars in my blog, so pls remove urself from my blog in the future. thank you.

Connie said...

memories.. haha.. well keep in touch.. *wink*..

Crazygtown31 said...

:P little girl