11/2
Today you showed up on my msn again. I wanted to click on your username to chat with you. Sadly, I've got no courage whatsoever. I got so nervewreck when the chatbox popped open. Without hesitation, i closed the window. Haiz... I'm such a loser. After playing Far Cry 2 for another 2 hours, you disconnected. So sad... I played another 5 and a half hours of game to make myself forget you.
I'm reminded by the song Mary Jane by The Click Five and so is Seventeen Forever by Metro Station. You're gonna be eighteen this year. Should I send you a b'day card? Do I have a reason to?
I didn't cry the day you moved away
I didn't think that I could feel this pain
Until I saw the stranger that was you
Whatever happened to our innocence
And the somethin' that you said about being friends
Tell me how
Help me say the words out loud
Could it be
That nothings gonna change
Cause time has got a way of taking back
Everything you thought you had
Can you see
The girl you used to be
The one I lost when I let go of you
Oh whatever happened toMary Jane
Ooh ooh Ooh ooh
I need to wake up from this state of mind
The situation is the same kind
I gotta get your memory out of my head
Would you catch me if I had to fall
Would you even find the time for that at all
Tell me how
Help me say the words out loud
Could it be
That nothings gonna change
Time has got a way of taking back
Everything you thought you had
Can you see
The girl you used to be
The one I lost when I let go of you
Oh whatever happened toMary Jane
Ooh oohOoh ooh
Cause time has taken back
Everything I thought we had
Mary Jane..
Could it be
Nothings gonna change
Cause time has got a way of taking back
Everything you thought you had
Can you see
The girl you used to be
The one I lost when I let go of you
Oh whatever happened toMary Jane
Ooh oohn
Oh whatever happened to
Ooh oohMary Jane
I'm just glad. Glad that you added me in msn and facebook... Do you think I should let things flow the way as it was meant to be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow, now I wonder who is that guy you are talking about LOL
why is this guy so mysterious?
lols! lazy to comment. it's my friend. a girl, not a guy. what's up with u guys?
lols! lazy to comment. it's my friend. a girl, not a guy. what's up with u guys?
crap! repititive comments...
Nope, cause my English is so bad that until I dodn't really understand this post =P Sorry ;)
Post a Comment