Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wireless Hill

20/2 - Friday Night

Went to Wireless Hill to watch sunset and have a picnic with a few Malaysian and Singaporean friends today. My friend, Kelvin, called me when I was taking a nap (dunno why I felt so sleepy all of the sudden). I was searching frantically for the ringing mobile device in my school bag with both my eyes shutted tight when he called...

Anyway, some pics: Thanks Kelvin for them! Appreciate it^^

On the observatory tower. It was like 7 p.m. Still the sky is bright and blue, due to daylight saving.
Car park seen from above.Perth city from distant.
We played captain ball and toss frisbee around till sunset about 8.30p.m. Had fun :)
OK, maybe a "few" friends was an understatement. Haha! Cheers :)

4 comments:

Eddie said...

Wow, The hill is very very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazygtown31 said...

lols! why does almost every of ur comment starts with a "Wow!"?

yes it is beautiful. for a picnic and if u r playing games like frisbee with ur frens otherwise it's just a boring park...

Eddie said...

Hmmm...I don't know =P haha

yog said...

wireless hill! lol where's that haven't heard of it before.. some place outside perth?